Did You Know?
C.O.L. offers one of the most comprehensive series of family and financial assistance programs in the home care industry. Our programs are specifically designed to foster a genuine sense of security, compassion and self-fulfillment for the individuals we cater to. Helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve regardless of their socioeconomic status… that’s the C.O.L. difference! Call now to take advantage of our many options.
Commitment to Comfort
For every year you agree to service we will decrease your hourly service charge by $1.00*
For every person you refer to C.O.L. we will decrease your hourly service charge by $1.00.*
Financial aid may be available for developmentally disabled individuals up to 100% of service cost.
Hire the Help
If you know a relative or friend you would like to have care for you, C.O.L will hire that person at your request. As part of our staff the family member or friend you have chosen would become professionally trained and insured in the event of an accident. This program is a great way to assure you are being cared for by a familiar face while avoiding a potential dispute between family and friends.*
All individuals who join C.O.L. may be eligible for a one time equipment purchase essential to their quality of life. Choose from a list of items such as wheelchairs, walkers, and much more. Inquire for details.*
Spice of Life/Active & Alert
For every thirty hours of service received per month, C.O.L. will provide you with a free activity session. Some sessions may be conducted in home upon request. You may also elect to participate in activities away from home as a means of socializing and staying active. Activity choices include but are not limited to yoga sessions, swimming and spa treatments.*
Are you wanting to obtain a conservatorship for a senior or developmentally disabled individual but cannot afford a lawyer? C.O.L. is here to help. Our conservatorship support service is your affordable alternative. Call us now and find out how we can save you hundreds of dollars. We will file all paperwork and schedule every appointment necessary to ensure your quest for conservatorship is a stress free success!
More reasons to join the Circle
Because we are a small company your loved one won’t be overlooked and you can be assured he or she will be given attention comparable to a family member and not a big corporation
- All of our Personal Care Attendants have passed a standardized drug test, a thorough background check and are state certified to fulfill your home care needs
- 24 hour access to our services in the event of an emergency
- Free monthly wellness check-ups and nail grooming by a Registered Nurse
- Free transportation within a 15 mile radius of service location
- We help individuals find and pursue jobs and volunteer opportunities of interest and assist with transportation to and from interview and work sites
- We develop a disaster preparedness and response plan unique to each individual we care for to ensure safety in the event of a natural disaster
- We provide planned opportunities for individuals to participate in various leisure activities across Southern California. Activities include but are not limited to: Fitness and music classes, attending sporting events, bowling, swimming, educational workshops, life enrichment events and festivals
*Stipulations may apply.